- An eight-year collaborative Program between the governments of Canada and the Philippines
- Starting our fifth fiscal year of operation (2008 to 2016)
- Principal partners: Canadian Executing Agency: Consortium - the Canadian Urban Institute (CUI) and the Association of Canadian Community Colleges (ACCC)
- Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG)
- Local Government Academy (LGA), select Local Government Units (LGUs)
- Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- Local Economic Development (LED)
- In LED, government, business and non-governmental sector in a locality work collectively to create better conditions for economic growth, employment generation and quality of life for all.